Our operating standards are the highest. Broadway Appliance technicians have electrical and mechanical engineer degree with more than 10 years manufacture warranty service experience. Our technicians are Factory Trained Appliance Service Technicians with manufacture tech line support. In addition we stay up-to-date with current and new technologies in home appliance service and attend manufacture service seminar every year. Broadway Appliance service is your first choice to call for fridge stove oven washer dryer dishwasher microwave repair in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Richmond.
Broadway Appliance is authorized service provider for: Whirlpool, KithenAid,Roper, Estate, Amana, Admiral, Gladiator, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Inglis，Blomberg, Kenmore etc.
Our Factory Trained Appliance Service Technicians with ten years warranty service experience for:
SUB-ZERO, SamSung, Whirlpool, MAYTAG, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Five-Star, LG, KitchenAid, Inglis, JENN-AIR, Amana, Admiral, Asko, Beaumark, Blomberg, Bosch, Caloric, Camco, Crossley, Concept ll, Dacor, DCS, Danby, Electrolux, Estate, Fisher & Paykel, Gibson, Hotpoint, Insinkerator, Kenmore, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, McClary, Modern Maid, Moffat, Monogram, Neptune, Norge, RCA, Roper, Simplicity, Speed Queen, Thermador, Viking, White-Westinghouse, Waste King, Westinghouse, WOLF, Woods etc.
- Refrigerator and Freezer repair in Vancouver Burnaby Richmond North Vancouver and West Vancouver etc.
- Electric and Gas Stove, Cook Top, Range and Wall Oven repair in Vancouver Burnaby Richmond North Vancouver and West Vancouver etc.
- Washer, Dryer and Laundry Centre repair in Vancouver Burnaby Richmond North Vancouver and West Vancouver etc.
- Dishwasher, Food Waste Disposer repair in Vancouver Burnaby Richmond North Vancouver and West Vancouver etc.
- Microwave and OTR repair in Vancouver Burnaby Richmond North Vancouver and West Vancouver etc.
- Red Seal Appliance Service Technician
- Red Seal Electrician.
- Gas C Ticket (for work on gas appliances).
- CFC/HCFC/HFC ticket (for work on refrigerant).
- A board certified electrical and mechanical engineer for industry automation control.
- 20 years of experience with mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- We service your appliances in the quickest and most effective way: You speak to the technician directly. Our cell phone is always on. You can book on line or text message if the line is busy and we will contact you in half an hour. Service will be scheduled and parts prepared right away.
- You are encouraged to watch the repair process and ask questions. We have full confidence in our skills.
- No mark-up for parts. Most companies have high part prices due to mark-up (up to 100% more). Also no charges for “miscellaneous parts and shop supplies”.