Factory Trained Appliance Service Technician services wide of brands:
• SUB-ZERO, SamSung, Whirlpool, MAYTAG, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Five-Star, LG, KitchenAid, Inglis, JENN-AIR, Amana, Admiral, Asko, Beaumark, Blomberg, Bosch, Caloric, Camco, Crossley, Concept ll, Dacor, DCS, Danby, Electrolux, Estate, Fisher & Paykel, Gibson, Hotpoint, Insinkerator, Kenmore, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, McClary, Modern Maid, Moffat, Monogram, Neptune, Norge, RCA, Roper, Simplicity, Speed Queen, Thermador, Viking, White-Westinghouse, Waste King, Westinghouse, WOLF, Woods etc.
- Refrigerator, Freezer.
- Electric and Gas Stove, Cook Top, Range, Wall Oven.
- Washer, Dryer, Laundry Centre.
- Dishwasher, Food Waste Disposer.
- Microwave, OTR.
- Red Seal Appliance Service Technician
- Red Seal Electrician.
- Gas C Ticket (for work on gas appliances).
- CFC/HCFC/HFC ticket (for work on refrigerant).
- A board certified electrical and mechanical engineer for industry automation control.
- 20 years of experience with mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- We service your appliances in the quickest and most effective way: You speak to the technician directly. Our cell phone is always on. You can book on line or text message if the line is busy and we will contact you in half an hour. Service will be scheduled and parts prepared right away.
- You are encouraged to watch the repair process and ask questions. We have full confidence in our skills.
- No mark-up for parts. Most companies have high part prices due to mark-up (up to 100% more). Also no charges for “miscellaneous parts and shop supplies”.
Book on line