Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, etc.
9:00 am – 8:00 pm Everyday
9:00 am – 6:00pm on weekdays; 10:00am – 5pm on Saturday.
9:00 am – 6:00 pm Everyday
9:00 am – 5:00pm on weekdays; 10:00am – 4pm on Saturday.
We offer the most competitive service price. No other hidden fees, such as miscellaneous parts and shop supplies, etc. No mark-up on parts.
- Food disposer service charge is 70%*.
- Conventional electrical appliance (without electronics control) service charge is 80%*.
- Electronics control appliance service charge is 90%*.
- High-end appliance service charge is 95%*.
* Down town and West Vancouver charge extra $10 each visit.
* Extra charge for stacked appliance and other special case.
The above service rate is only for service calls that can be completed in the first visit only. If parts are needed and a 2nd trip is necessary, a diagnostic fee for the first visit will be charged. In most cases, you just need to pay the price difference for 2nd trip according the GUIDE, instead of being charged for an extra trip as most companies do. We will quote how much for part and labor for 2nd trip after diagnostic.
We offer the standard parts price. Most companies charge 110-200% of the standard retail price. Special and back order parts must be paid for in advance.
- Parts: standard manufacture parts warranty (usually 90 days).
- Labour: we offer a 30 day labour warranty.